As a resident of Thurston County for over 14 years, I will bring local experience to the Auditor's office.
What I will bring to the office:
- 16 years election administrative experience in the Pierce County Auditor's office.
- Proven leadership.
- Award winning innovation.
- Ability to bring divisions together to create efficiencies.
- Collaborative and innovative problem solving.
Accomplishments – Pierce County Auditor’s Office:
- Received the 2013 National Achievement Award in the County Administration and Management category from the National Association of Counties, and
- The 2012 Pierce County innovation award for integrating the county’s GIS (Geographic Information System) and voter registration during redistricting.
- Pioneered drive through voter registration eliminating the need for citizens to park and get out of their cars.
- Restructured ballot archive system which substantially reduced costs.
- Redesigned ballot envelope to reduce scanning problems.
- Championed and implemented Pierce County’s program to email ballots to military voters.
As Auditor I will:
- Support Election Day registration.
- Explore creating local voters pamphlets for spring special elections.
- Increase voter participation among youth and communities of color.
- Reach out to high school students through civic engagement and empower them to register and vote.
- Collaborate with staff and public to find creative efficiencies across all departments in the Auditor's office.
- Facilitate partnerships.
- Be accessible to citizens and groups.
- Set the highest standards of customer service for the citizens of Thurston County.
- Ensure the office has no partisan bias.
- Eliminate any barriers to voting.
- Ensure ALL couples seeking a marriage license feel welcome and are treated equally.
1420 Marvin RD NE, Ste. C PMB 401 - Lacey, WA 98516-3878
Phone: 360-456-6928 - Email: ElectMaryHall@gmail.com